Clay Cross Railway Station 1840 to 1967
Clay Cross railway station was built by the North Midland Railway company in 1840.
It served the town of Clay Cross, Tupton and surrounding area. The station was actually in Tupton near the bridge on the turning to Ankerbold Road.
The station closed in 1967. There are no visible remains to the location of the station today.