The band was formed before the Second World War but was disbanded for the duration of the War.
It was reformed again in 1945 by John William (Jack) Bacon of Pilsley.
There were 15-16 members, including Arthur Alan, Ken Flavell, John Evans and Gig Lee.
The conductor was Charles Alan Cooper.
A Few Members Of The Band
Fourth from the left Jack Bacon